Dr. Gwendolyn Masin
Violin virtuoso, Author
Dr. Gwendolyn Masin is the Founder/Artistic Director of GAIA Chamber music festival and lives in Bern (Switzerland) and Budapest (Hungary). Since 2013 she is professor at the Haut Ecole de Musique in Geneva.
Catherine Leonard, violin virtuoso, lives in Dublin and Santa Barbara.
Gina McGuinness is finishing her masters degree in violin in the Conservatoire of Sion (Switzerland) and lives in Zurich.
B. Mus. Perf.
David O'Doherty lives in Lausanne, where he is a member of the Lausanne Chamber Orchestra, and in Dublin where he is lecturer at the DIT Conservatory of Music and Drama
B. Mus. London
Cliodhna Ryan lives in Ireland and is a full-time member of the Irish Chamber Orchestra.
Lucy Perkins is a member of the RTÉ Concert Orchestra.
LRSM and B. Mus.
Niall O'Briain is the Director of Newpark Music School.
Christian Tecklenborg teaches full-time in Dublin at Newpark School of Music.
Niamh Nelson is a full-time member of the RTÉ National Symphony Orchestra
Emma Montonen is a full-time teacher and lives in Sutton, Dublin
Yvonne Bolger teaches full-time at Alexander Girls High School.
Debby France is a teacher in Rennes, France.
Micheline Kinsella has travelled abroad to further her studies.
Lynda O'Connor finished her B. Mus. in Dublin and has been a student of Southern Methodist University, Dallas, since 2008.
Ruth Gibson, a professional viola player, is studying in Geneva under violist Nobuko Imai, following her music studies at the Royal Northern College of Music.
Emer Kinsella finished her B.Mus. at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama and is currently a professional violinist and violin teacher in Berlin.
Hanora Farrell is a professional violist living in London.
Martia Malherbe has been a professional violist in the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra since September 2007.
Germany, studying towards his BMus.
Amsterdam, studying towards his BMus.
Germany, studying towards her BMus.
Italy, studying towards her BMus.
Further past students who became professional musicians
- John Wille, Professor at the University of Bloemfontein, South Africa
- Kees Bakels, world renowned conductor, Bierbeek, Belgium
- Leo Luyendijk, Cape Town, South Africa
- Camilla Driver, violist, Cape Town, South Africa
- Ursula Wittenberg, Cape Town, South Africa
- François Voges, teaching Somerset-Wes, Die Kaap, South Africa
- Annette Liebenberg, Riebeek-Kasteel, South Africa
- Lisa Garson, Cape Town, South Africa
- Anisa Bhettay, Cape Town, South Africa
- Paul Theron, Cape Town, South Africa
- Gary Doel, Cape Town, South Africa
- Sean Doel, Cape Town, South Africa
- Nicole Doherty, Cape Town, South Africa
- Charles Richards, Cape Town, South Africa
- Kristy Collette, Cape Town, South Africa
- Aidan Sylvester, Cape Town, South Africa
- Gisela Hans, B. Mus., Royal Scottish Academy of Music, Glasgow, Scotland
- Anouk Espri, B. Mus., Cape Town, South Africa
- Orit Feldman, Cape Town, South Africa
- Sonja Rohde, Cape Town, South Africa
- Jenny Brown, Cape Town, South Africa
- Elenor Speir, Cape Town, South Africa
- Danuta Prati Beton, Violin Professor at the Conservatoire de Metz, France
- Esther Mefano, member of l.Orchestre de Paris, France